Sunday 27 April 2014

DCWV The Primrose Stack collection envelope album

So I think I'm in an album phase now..  mini scrapbooking albums, that is.

I like the size of the mini albums, most of them not bigger than 9' x 9". I like the permutations that you can have fun with, especially if you are using envelopes, smaller pages within the pages, double folded, triple folded, mini envelopes etc. I like also that I can have more photos in one album instead of the usual 2 or 3 max in a layout. Fantastic that I can organise my important events into albums now, birthdays, holidays and the list goes on..

I've done a couple so far but I'm having difficulty showing these albums on videos. Uh, ok, actually, more like I don't know how. Still photos don't seem to capture the essence of these albums as well. So recently, I did another album for a good friend's birthday and it was my first attempt at using envelopes for the pages within the album... I tried to take a video of it albeit clumsily but hopefully, you get a clearer picture of what the album looks like inside.. in the video, I could see the mess on my table and even my knees! lol!

I watched a Youtube video on how to use iMovie and that helped to get the basics going..

Most of the papers in the album are taken from the Primrose Stack collection from DCWV but I also had a whole lot of eclectic collection and personal stash from other brands


So if you would like to take a look at my first envelope album on my first video, I would be so honoured! Here are some photos of the covers..

Front cover
Back cover

Here's the link to the video on Youtube..

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8EAIP5ZP5U

Would love to hear your comments and feedback. Thanks!

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment